Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Getting To Know…. Dayna Porter


Dayna Porter has recently joined Spencer Travel’s sales team through an internal promotion. She has worked in the travel industry for quite a few years and shares with us why she is so passionate about this industry. We also learn more about her favourite travel destinations and what her travel top tips are: 

What do you like about the travel industry and what are you looking forward to in your role at Spencer?

“I love the travel industry and everything that comes with it. The diversity is what I love the most, no day is ever the same – more so at the moment in these crazy times.  I hadn’t travelled a lot prior to working in this industry and it has opened my eyes to what can be seen and experienced, for this I am extremely grateful.


My new role as an Account Manager is going to challenge me and I am excited to take on this challenge and to learn new things during the journey. My team is extremely knowledgeable, I am really looking forward to working closely with all of them, learning from them and bouncing ideas off one another.”

What’s your favourite travel destination?

“This is always the hardest question to answer, I find it so difficult to narrow down so I will give you a few of my favourites…. You may also notice a common theme – seaside, sun drenched locations are definitely my holiday style.  I am a self-proclaimed scout and researcher for “best beaches worldwide countdowns”. Read More...

No comments:

Post a Comment